Whether you are a private individual or a business customer our fully trained and compliant Business Managers are here to help you arrange the best finance option for your needs, budget and lifestyle.
- Flexible finance options available
- Optional payment plans ranging from 1 to 7 years
- Rates and fees that are competitive with banks and other lending institutions
We primarily finance through Infiniti Financial Services* however we can source a range of lenders where necessary*. Talk to us about how we can assist you with your financing needs.
A consumer loan is the ideal choice when your vehicle is predominately for personal or domestic use; with convenience and flexibility this product offers you:
- A personally tailored loan with a choice of 1- 7-year terms1;
- Fixed payments for the term of the loan, giving you the peace of mind and protection against risks associated with adverse market interest rate fluctuations; and
- Convenient and flexible payment options that allow you to make extra payments2, which may save you money by reducing the total interest payable3
Designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies, these products allow for flexible payments to suit your business and cash flow requirements.
When it comes to choosing a vehicle finance package, the options can be endless. We understand that as your business and circumstances change, so do your financing requirements; we will structure an individual solution that matches your business and personal needs.
Commercial Loan & Mortagage
Developed for businesses that utilise a cash accounting system, this product may allow you to claim back the Input Tax Credit (ITC) up front via the business activity statement rather than over the life of the loan.
The product offers:
- Flexible payment structure with or without a balloon which allows you to free up cash flow/working capital3
- Highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loan4
A Finance Lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly payments for the period of the contract, with the addition of a residual set at the start of the loan. At the end of the term you can make an offer to purchase, refinance or upgrade to a new vehicle.
- No restriction on kilometre usage
- Agreed residual is set at the start of the lease (subject to ATO guidelines)
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose the payment terms
- Ability to free up working capital for the business3
- At the end of your lease period there are a number of options available to you for example:
- you may be able to extend the lease for a further agreed time
- you may be able to trade your Infiniti in for a new one
- you may make an offer to purchase your vehicle from us for the residual payout amount
This is similar to a finance lease and is mainly used as a Salary Packaging tool in conjunction with a Novation Agreement, allowing the employee to drive the vehicle of their choice. The Novated lease specifies that the employee (lessee) assumes the responsibility for lease payments from their pre-tax salary.
The employee enters into a finance contract with the financier and the employer and the employee simultaneously enters into a Novation Agreement with the financier, under which the lessee’s obligations are transferred to the employer who then pays the monthly rental usually from the employee’s pre-tax income.
If the employee changes their employer, payment obligation automatically reverts to the employee; the employee may be able to re-novate with the new employer.
A Novated Lease offers you:
- Fixed repayments with your choice of term and vehicle
- Possible tax benefits even though the vehicle may be predominately for private use3
Business Line of Credit
We are also able to arrange a credit limit based on the total vehicle requirements of your business, which streamlines the approval and vehicle acquisition process. This allows you to purchase vehicles as your business requires within your pre-set approval limit.